Kiatnakin Phatra Financial Group’s Corporate Social Responsibility
The merger between Kiatnakin Bank Public Company Limited, and Phatra Capital Public Company Limited since 2012 has enhanced the ability to implement CSR of the two firms. By sharing similar CSR vision, each applies its strengths towards greater social contribution under Kiatnakin Phatra Financial Group on the following issues:
- Join effort with government agencies, regulatory bodies, and private sector to develop the country’s capital market using expertise of top management and staff members of Kiatnakin Phatra Financial Group
- Conduct policies to combat corruption and encourage employeesto participate in anti-corruption activities i.e become a member of Anti-Corruption Campaign established by Thai private sector, support employees to join the walk rally organized by Thai Bankers Association and Anti-Corruption Coalition.
- Provide knowledge on financial literacy to various target groups i.e. KK iCube program helps educate retail investors and provide financial advisory service to staff members
- Provide educational opportunities for less fortunate people i.e. set up knowledge centers at schools in remote area.
- Promote Buddhism, and art and culture i.e. support activities at BuddhadasaIndapanno Archives, organize a cultural camp, and set up a continuing CSR project entitled “People Development for National Development with Kiatnakin”